Team want2race offer Ginetta drivers and owners a range of services to assist them with their racing - we aim to be as competitive as we can at all times, whilst having the maximum amount of fun on and off the race track.
We operate from a well equipped workshop just 10 miles from the Ginetta factory in Yorkshire, and have a professional team of young, talented and successful mechanics, instructors and support staff.
Success breeds success, with Team want2race the 2015 Ginetta GRDC+ Championship winners and runners up, with dominance also in the GRDC class. In 2016 Team want2race collected over thirty trophies with 2017 dominance continuing with championship leading performances across all Ginetta race classes.
Team want2race can provide you with the following :
- Full Ginetta race weekend support services in GT5 Challenge and GRDC+
- Race/Road car maintenance and servicing
- Race/track car preparation & set up
- Bodywork repairs and accident damage
- Driver coaching and development
- Testing options at major UK and European circuits
- Rental race cars with full 'Arrive&Drive' packages in GRDC, GRDC+ and GT5
To find out more about any of Team want2race's services please use the contact form provided or call 07779 305353