2018 want2race competition terms and conditions :
- The 2018 want2race winner will receive a fully funded season in the Ginetta GRDC 2019. Entry Fees, Car Hire, Race Tyres, Fuel, Race Suit, Helmet, Boots, Gloves, HANS device, ARDS licence & Starter Pack, Technical Track Support & Insurance are all included.
- Minimum age of 18 years, being 18 years or over on 31.12.16 . DVLA road car licence required (photo card must be present at all race car sessions)
- Non Current MSA Car Race licence holders only, MSA Kart Race licences are allowed. All names will be checked on the MSA's license database.
- All entry fees payable to W2R Events Ltd securely via PayPal with your driver number always as a reference. Entry fees are non transferrable and non refundable.
- Karting or car sessions once confirmed cannot be moved or transferred.
- No medical Conditions. All drivers must be fit & healthy, and be able to pass the required MSA medical for your race license. Any medical examination costs will be covered by the winner. Medical exam must be completed by the ARDS test date.
- All drivers will be required to fill out a Karting & Race Car Insurance Indemnity form on arrival at all stages of the competition. Entrants accept Motorsport is dangerous, and they are participating at their own risk.
- Stage 1 karting events will be run under the partner circuit’s regulations and instruction. Failure to adhere to partner circuit safety regulations will result in disqualification.
- Stage 1 sessions are booked and confirmed directly with your partner track which are non-changeable or transferrable. All safety equipment will be provided to competitors at Stage 1.
- Drivers at Stage 1 will receive a free want2rade balaclava and entry into a monthly prize draw to win VIP British GT hospitality passes. Winners must return passes to Ginetta on the day as instructed or will be charged £250 per pass.
- Stage 2 and 3 Race Car events include minimum two sessions per driver. You must follow the safety instructions provided on the day and stick to any timetable posted. Please do not be late for any session as we may not be able to re-run your session due to time constraints.
- If sessions are red flagged for any reason track time may be significantly reduced with any remaining track time distributed evenly across all competitors that day/session.
- Crash damage will be charged at insurance excess rate of £1500 - paid by a pre authorised credit card as per your Stage 2 and Stage 3 confirmation form. All cards & card holders must be present. Reduced excess Policy is available.
- Loss of control/dangerous driving will result in disqualification from want2race.
- Safety crash helmets, VBOX in car footage and data, hot laps and filming, refreshments and hospitality upgrades are available to purchase/hire at Stage 2 and 3 of the competition.
- want2race winning driver will need to participate in ARDS test which is non transferrable
- want2race winner will required to provide relevant credit card details to cover the race insurance excess & damage deposit of £2500+ vat prior to Round 1. Any damage costs incurred over the 4 rounds will be deducted from the deposit, in the event of a total loss accident the £2,500 excess will be paid directly to the insurers with any balance required. Winner responsible for any labour and other associated costs incurred after damaging W2R cars/property.
- Insurance provided by Grove & Dean.
- want2race (W2R Events Ltd), Ginetta, All Partner Kart Circuits & Race Circuits reserve right to refuse admission, invalidate entries and amend competition terms & conditions at any time.
- All details, entry form answers and driver information must be provided to the best of your knowledge. Drivers giving false information will be removed from the competition.
- Travel, accommodation and sundry race weekend expenses are to be covered by the winner.
- Any participants not following set rules & safety guidelines will be removed from the competition.
- Entrants data may be used by want2race (trading name for W2R Events Ltd) or Ginetta Cars Ltd.
- Main want2race prize is non transferrable and no element may be redeemed for cash.
DriveDays Terms and Conditions
All DriveDays drivers must adhere to the track rules and regulations set out by the track day organiser at the Driver's Briefing. Any driver deemed to be driving recklessly or dangerously will be excluded from the event. Please drive responsibly and considerately as your car will be shared amongst other drivers on the day. W2R will not be responsible for the actions of others even if this causes sessions to be stopped or track time reduced. DriveDays sessions are non transferable with no refunds offered.