Unsilenced Open Pit Lane Track Day at Donington Park
Join us for a special unsilenced trackday at the unbeatable Donington Park GP circuit for our first event back since the 'Covid Crisis'.
Low numbers of quality cars, drivers and people as we finally get you all back on track - safely! Please note, in line with our own and Donington's policy to protect our customers and staff there will be :
- Online registration and licence check
- Open air driver's briefing
- Social distancing strictly adhered to on site
- PPE for W2R team where necessary
- Hand sanitiser provided by W2R and MSV
- No in car instruction
- No experience bookings
- No helmet hire
- No passengers (unless from your own household)
- Limited hospitaltiy and no cafe open on site.
W2R Unsilenced days ensure drivers of loud & high performance machinery are not in danger of breaking the usual noise restrictions we see on many track days. So no matter what you drive, you can book this track day event with confidence.
The GP layout offers a true race track experience across 2.5 miles. As always, numbers on track will be limited making it perfect for noisy sports, performance, track and super cars to maximise their track time.
Save £25 on this & all future track day events (plus a host of other benefits and rewards) by joining our Track Pack membership here.
Added Track Day Perks
- Dedicated team of industry professionals from event hosts to race engineers
- British Built Race Car Hire
- Professional Grade S, A & B Instructors available for 1-2-1 tuition
- ARDS Courses
- Vehicle Transport
- Mechanical & technical support
- Track and Race Car Storage
- Premium Photography
Our Promise Every Time
- Quality over quantity - Low numbers to maximise your track time
- Open pitlane for a day driven by you
- Professional team on hand throughout the day including mechanical support if required
- Prices never drop, book early for the best price
- Consistent track rules to ensure you and your car is safe every event
Standard Running Order
- 7.00am – Access to the venue and garages
- 7.45am – Sign On & Collect Driver Wrist Bands at Admin Cabin Outside Garage #1
- 9am – Sighting laps (not compulsory) - Track opens after sighting laps
- 12.30-1.30pm – Lunch break
- 17.00pm – Track closes